You can buy a bed on Lay-Bye at Bedworld over 4 months, interest free!
Why buy a bed on lay-bye?
- You can buy a bed on lay-bye over a few months when you don’t have enough money to buy upfront;
- You will not pay any interest when you buy on lay-bye;
- You secure the price of your bed. You will not pay more if there is a price increase during your 4-month payment period.
How does buying a bed on lay-bye work at Bedworld?
- The total price of your purchase is divided into 4 equal payments: an initial deposit to be paid with the order, followed by 3 monthly instalments.
- Delivery will be included in the total price if you require it. The cost of delivery is R300 within Gauteng. We can provide a quote on request for delivery to areas outside of Gauteng. Alternatively you can collect your bed once the final payment has been made.
- You can pay off your lay-bye in a shorter time if you wish. The standard time will be 4 months. You will be provided with a date by when the final payment must be made on purchase. If you take longer than this, Bedworld reserves the right to add 10% to the total price. The reason for this is that Bedworld can only absorb price increases from our suppliers that occur within the 4 months.
- You will receive a pro-forma invoice when you order. It will have a unique reference number to be used with all of your payments.
- Your pro-forma invoice will be updated with a receipt number after each payment to reflect the monies received and the amount still owing.
- With the delivery of your bed, you will receive a tax invoice indicating payment has been received in full.
- Your bed will be delivered (or can be collected if you do not take our delivery option) 7 days after your final payment is received. If you would like your bed delivered or collected at the time your final payment reflects in our account, please contact us 7 days prior to the payment. This will enable us to have the stock ready for you.
- If you wish to cancel your order at any time before delivery takes place, this request must be in writing. It must be sent to email@example.com.
- A cancellation fee of 10% of all monies paid up till the point of cancellation will apply. The balance will be paid back to you within 10 working days.
The following options are available to arrange a lay-bye:
a. Buy in store at one of our Branches. You can find directions here.
b. Phone into store and speak to a salesperson. Call us on 011-791 4254.
c. Email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and a salesperson will contact you
d. Chat with us on www.bedworld.co.za and a salesperson will assist
Buying a bed on lay-bye is an excellent option. It helps you to buy the best bed you can afford. Invest in your health and well-being with a bed from Bedworld.
For more information contact us at email@example.com.